Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Got an email from 'google' and clicked on it in error - can…

Got an email from...

Got an email from 'google' and clicked on it in error - can I forward it to you so you can tell me if it's real??

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It was on my gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser this time

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet - don't know if it's real or not

3/14/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

It's okay that you opened the email. Just be sure not to click any links in that email.

What does the email say?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Unfortunately I clicked on the link without thinking about it. The email said I signed in using a new password. Should I start changing my user names/passwords on all my credit/bank/financial stuff?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 62
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

let's give it a shot - I feel so stupid - I NEVER click on email links - just wasn't thinking

Thank you.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com