Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been he paid up member of Acorn TV since 2014. The…

Customer Question
I have been he...

I have been he paid up member of Acorn TV since 2014 . The site will not let me see any thing unless I sign up again even though I’ve paid up-to-date through April . What’s the problem

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Acorn?

No error message it just wants me to subscribe each time and I subscribed for years ago.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Fine I can watch Netflix Amazon video breadbox Pandora google play anything I want to watch but not acorn

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to watch acorn which I’ve paid for

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Please go to https://acorn.tv/contactus and fill out the form. Someone from ACORN TV will get back to you.

Please give me a 5-star rating!