Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Somehow my computer after it was scrubbed go me onto an old…

Somehow my computer after...

Somehow my computer after it was scrubbed go me onto an old gmail account ronaldecobb123

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I need to get onto my clinic email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You are my only hope of figuring this out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I stop this computer from getting my old gmail

3/14/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you saying that now, when you open your web browser to access your Gmail, the OLD gmail is showing and you want to access the other gmail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

widown 10
I paid $5 before
two days ago
I had to leave for a flight at the airport
I need to get off ***@******.***
and get on***@******.*** on this computer

Do you still remember the password ***** your clinic Gmail account? (*****@******.***)

NO
Please tell me how to do it.

Ok. I will just assist you in the process. Please open your web browser, then go to wwww.gmail.com. Is your OLD gmail showing up immediately?

Please text me at(###) ###-####can you do that?
that way I can get out of this which is on the computer I need to fix

No. I only respond on this chat page using my computer. Are you leaving now? If yes, we can resume with this later when you are back.

I will spend the $39 dollars then
do I push "securely connect" to do that?

Yes

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bc14eec0-8898-44cb-b1a0-9887be50df08

Best regards,
Jess

Thank you for your patience. All issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. Your preferred Gmail account now is the only account stored on your Chrome browser and you shall be able to access it since the old unwanted email account was already removed.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess

Very good job Jess