Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my G-mail and don't remember my password for…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my G-mail and don't remember my password ***** Google Chrome. Recovery keeps asking me for information that I cannot remember and the email I used for recovery is no longer in effect.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I can pull it up on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but my phone number has changed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I made the horrific mistake of trying to return my computer to factory status. It is not an issue for me because once I get the right information back in place, I think I can work it from there. thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

If you have access to your account on your phone, you can change your password ***** Then save it carefully and use the password ***** your other devices.