Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my face book acct w/ yahoo [email protected] ???? I…

Customer Question
I lost my face...

I lost my face book acct w/ yahoo ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

????

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I got a new password ***** is272363

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

A new acct came up and my old e-mail acct w/windstream also

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I'm sorry that you've had to wait so long for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you. I think the 272363 is a code that you received via email that you could enter to reset your password. The problem is that once you receive that code you have to enter it on the same page that you requested it from., If you close that window to check you email and you can't get back to it then you can't use the code and must request a new code. Additionally, the code is only valid for a short period of time before you have to request a new one.

Please try the recovery process again being sure to keep the Facebook page open while you check your email for the code.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you have any problems with any of the steps or need clarification, just let me know. If for any reason this doesn't work for you, please tell me so I can provide additional help. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

If you have trouble with the process I can offer e phone call so I can get the necessary information from you to reset the password ***** you, or I can offer SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE where I connect remotely to your computer and work on the is for you.