Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cancelled a gift card request on 2/26/18, order #

Customer Question
I cancelled a gift...

I cancelled a gift card request on 2/26/18, order # Q1A170ATY, and it showed up on my credit card as a charge. I received an email from you saying it was cancelled on 2/26/18. Can you please credit my credit card? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

A phone call that wasn't answered

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, and I have found a number for customer service I will try. Thanks for your help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.