Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to change my email address (iD) and ave all my data…

I want to change...

I want to change my email address (iD) and ave all my data moved over to the new address. Please help...this is very important.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone and laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything...I really don’t know what I’m doing.

3/14/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! This website will take you through all the steps to transfer all your email from one account to another:

https://www.lifewire.com/move-or-copy-mail-from-one-gmail-account-to-another-1171948

Please give me a 5-star rating

Jeevan DSouza