Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get calendar reminders to pop up. When I check on…

Customer Question
I cannot get calendar...

I cannot get calendar reminders to pop up. When I check on it, I get a message "Microsoft Outlook does not exist".

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I have always had Outlook, but now icloud has come into my computer and I figure that could be part of the problem. Right?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't think so. I always receive my email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, I just need to see my reminders!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/15/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

In Outlook:

1. On the File tab, click Options.
  2. Select Advanced in the Outlook Options dialog box.
  3. In the Reminders section, select Show reminders.
  4. Click OK.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------