Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to delete my Linked In account....where can I…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to delete my Linked In account....where can I find instructions? thank you

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone but mostly on my desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I really don't know how to get started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want to completely delete the gmail account.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you want to delete the gmail account or the linked in?