Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am a new customer to Norton on this home desktop computer.

Customer Question
I am a new...

I am a new customer to Norton on this home desktop computer. I will be using it chiefly for email --- using Verizon and Gmail and for searching in Amazon for books. I am a writer in my profession, but since retirement do not handle anything confidential. I will only be writing fiction at most. Do I really need Extra security if I take on a Norton Website? And, it that website a costly thing to become involved with, since I am a retired person with limit use of internet.

Technician's Assistant: Which Norton product do you have?

Norton Fire Wall and Safe Search. and had thought of using a Norton Website, but have second thoughts about that, after today.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Norton software?

Nothing of note. I have been asked to give a list of my two email addresses before deciding anything on my side of enrollment in a Norton Website. --- Now I have decided against having a website connection. It would have been a totally new experience for me, but since I no longer practice my profession, beyond writing articles or fiction, so a website is not necessary at this time. I was simple curios about a website, but that is all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No Thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson

Before we continue. Will you confirm you know this is Justanswer.com?