Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I upgraded my phone and can’t remember my password for my…

I upgraded my phone...

I upgraded my phone and can’t remember my password ***** my gmail account,how do I recover it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have used it and it keeps saying google can’t verify it is me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The gmail account is***@******.***

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have answered security questions,have received verification codes and nothing works

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Justin Johnson

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

First of all I want to know why you guys have taken 4 payments from my account
I want an answer and I want my money back

Please contact customer service to resolve this issue. 1(###) ###-####/strong>