Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I wrote email and put attachments to be sent later but cant…

Customer Question
I wrote email and...

I wrote email and put attachments to be sent later but cant get them to be sent

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Ihave no idea what youaare saying !!! I can send other emails but cant send the waiting to be sent obnes..am using horrible Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that they have ever blocked my mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, why cant I send a document to my email even if I tpe in correct document title How do I make the document into a a file .can One Drive be attached..even so cant send even if type in correct title

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Email technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Are you using outlook for your email, or using a browser such as edge, firefox , or chrome? How do you access your email?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.