Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My paypal and credit card aren't being accepted when I try…

Customer Question
My paypal and credit...

My paypal and credit card aren't being accepted when I try to buy something

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Buying some 120mm resin figures

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It always says confirm

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Paypal. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is it activated?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.