Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just bought a tablet and I have to sign into my Gmail

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a tablet and I have to sign into my Gmail account but I forgot my password ***** was hoping you can help me with that

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not know I had it for a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

And can you give me the date that I set up my Gmail account

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I have your gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?