Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What is the best email client to avoid Spam on an Apple

Customer Question
computer?...
What is the best email client to avoid Spam on an Apple computer?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
It technically depends on your email provider for better performance and accuracy. What's your email provider(s) in question?
Apple mail version 11.2.

That's the name and version of your email program.

How about your email provider? If you don't know please simply advise your email address. Thanks.

Once saw your email address and I realised why you asked this question, because you are using a mailbox with worst control on anti-spam though it is from a big name - Apple. It does have a Junk folder but no any button to report spam helping users to better identify incoming spam messages.

If you do keep using ME mailbox only, you have to use Mail app to do some basic anti-spam control, but be aware that it is a not a centralised solution, which mean you every client accessing the same mailbox has to control the spam their own way, individually and locally.

However, I do have a solution for you if you accept to use one more email address as the gateway to filter your incoming emails, such as Gmail - best anti-spam email provider.