Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I spoke with at 18667095677 about broken hardware on MK

Customer Question
I spoke with Paul...

I spoke with Paul at***********about broken hardware on MK handbag I purchased at Christmas, 2017 at Belk's Dept Store. It had no tag in the zipper compartment as he asked for numbers, so he directed me to send a picture to***@******.*** which I tried to do but it will not send; evidently not enough information in address. I need assistance please. As I told Paul, I am very upset with MK and this lack of help from either the store I purchased from or the phone customer service. My phone number is(###) ###-####and I would like a call ASAP

Technician's Assistant: How large is the picture you're trying to attach?

Just regular pic from IPhone. It does not tell me the size

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your picture file or send an email?

Just "not delivered"; tried to send via facebook and message account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I was told by another tech st customer service fir a fully refundable $5 you could help me get pic through to Michael kors customer service