Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ist message when toshiba invovation come up for me to put in…

Customer Question
Ist message when toshiba...

Ist message when toshiba invovation come up for me to put in my pass -their is a picture and a email address i do not use any- so on my first page to sign in please put in my correct address which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I get my mail through this new account but taking forever to delete the old one.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not have a smart phone but my phone #9852493165

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My drivers on my computer does not work anymore- i used to be able to use my printer, but not anymore. says my drivers are not working. can yiu help with that also?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 5 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can you tell me the

e-mail address you see on the screen when you start up the laptop?