Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to contact customer support I had $149 in…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to contact customer support I had $149 in groupon bucks do they expire I was told before that they did not but it seems I have a $0 balance and I have not used them

Technician's Assistant: Which Groupon product do you have?

I had a credit on $149 trying to find out what happen to it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Groupon software?

I downloaded the app and search there and it had $0 I didn’t think they expired if it does I was not aware that it did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just trying to find out what happened to the $149

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Groupon
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.