Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My fb was hacked and the only way to reset my password is…

My fb was hacked and...
My fb was hacked and the only way to reset my password ***** ***** them to send me a code via my email that was connected to my account! The problem is I haven’t used that email sine 07 when I joined Facebook! There for I don’t have any of the info Microsoft is asking for! Can you help me please?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok great!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you have any answers for me??

Please type in the email address it is sending the code to.

Have you tried to reset your Hotmail account password?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I go through there processes and they wanna know who I’ve recently sent emails to and I can’t answer that because I haven’t used that account in 11 years

Okay, is your phone number attached to your Facebook account?

Click the link: https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

Enter phone number and click Search.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No it’s not unfortunately

Do you have Facebook app on your mobile phone or tablet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I opened a new account today so I could check the activity of my hacked account and when I put my phone number in that’s the one that comes up
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have it on both
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It’s strange because this all started with a text I got last night from face book

Do you have same original Facebook account on your phone working or not?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was on fb yesterday after Receiving that text from them! Then it kicked me off and said to log in with my password! But it’s saying invalid

Please follow the steps under the link given below:

https://www.facebook.com/help/905515699600797

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry that’s no help

How many contacts/friends do you have under old Facebook account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think 600ish friends

Please send you ID to Facebook to confirm your Identity.

Under your email and phone number, please enter your latest working emall and mobile number.

Click the link: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/183000765122339

Browse and attach ID.

Please follow steps given under the link for hacked account:

Click Me

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hey I went ahead and sent my Id hopefully that will cure my problem thanks

Alright, that is all we can do in this case.

Always, keep your mobile number and latest email address as recovery to your email and facebook account.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist