Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My computer crashed is now fixed and i changed my phone

Customer Question
My computer crashed is...

My computer crashed is now fixed and i changed my phone number from(###) ###-####to(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

New phone an LG wallmart trackfone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing after loss of old phone number computer crashed cant get on***@******.*** i need new phone number(###) ###-####atached toit

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Do you have ZTE Z836BL with you now?