Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is my tablet, after changing my email. I am a Sr. And I…

Customer Question
It is my tablet...

It is my tablet, after changing my email. I am a Sr. And I have messed up and I am so upset. Can you help plz

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet mostly, but Now using email

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying my Google email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Whatever is necessary

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link: www.gmail.com

And enter your email address and password ***** required and tell me if you see your gmail account or other account.