Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account froze due to sending a lot of emails. It…

Customer Question
Hi! my gmail account...

Hi! my gmail account froze due to sending a lot of emails. It says that it can take up to 24 hours, and this happened like 17 hours ago. Maybe you can help me? Thank you!

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to do that.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Click the link:

www.gmail.com

Enter your email address and password ***** tell me what error message you get.

May I know if you're able to login into your gmail account or not?

by now yes.

I am glad it is working now.

If you face any issue, please let me know.

Please take a second to rate my service by choosing stars at the top of the screen and click submit button.

I am glad to know that is working now.I suggest you to type www.gmail.com in the address and hit enter and find your emails there. If you face any issue, please let me know.Please take a second to rate my service by choosing stars at the top of this page and click submit button.
Hi again! Unfortunately my gmail froze again. This is going on and off for the past 15 minutes..

It is your gmail account. It is your browser which is freezing.

There could be various reason.

Your computer seems to be infected with adware/malware/spyware which are freezing the browser?

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?

What browser are you using? Internet Explorer, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox?

Not working

You need to reset your browser first.