Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm having a problem with my movies. Yahoo. Tablet. None…

Customer Question
I'm having a problem...

I'm having a problem with my movies

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just went over to my movies to watch something,and i have a library full of movies and tv shows and it was all gone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's the specific issue with your movies? Any detailed symptom when replaying the movies on yor device?
It's not a specific movie it's all of them.I clicked on Google Play to watch a movie, I've bought about 15 of them and some tv shows as well.Well when i got to the page there were No movies, it was as if i had just started ,a page came up asking if I'd like to start a collection of movies. Not sure what happened ,but I'm hoping u can help get them back.Thank you
Are you still trying to fix the problem
On a phone call. Probably will be with you in 30 mins. Thnaks for your patience.
No problem thanx
I've fixed the problem.But thank you for your help
Good to know and thanks for your update. It would be appreciated if you could rate my service and close the case. Thanks.