Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email client is not working and seems, on a daily basis,

Customer Question
My email client is...

My email client is not working and seems, on a daily basis, will not accept my "Password" and I am damn fed up having to change it. This has just started in the last two days. What gives with Microsoft?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Damn it YES, and I am fed up with all this CODE/TELEPHONE cray

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am becoming totally fed up with WINDOWS 10 for it seems to just muck-up things that are working like my email and SKYPE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
If this will permanently solve Microsoft's created problem, sure.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
It better be FREE for I do not intend to support a rip-off.
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
It should be a security setting issue of your email account. Please do not change password ***** it will cause more toroubles.
Please advise the name of your email provider. Thanks..
bbao, it seems like whatever the problem was it has corrected itself. One thing I can tell you, it had nothing to do with "Security.," which in my opinion is nothing but a "Cop-Out."I am willing to "Pay" the initial FEE quoted of $5.00 but NOT the ADDITIONAL $59.00 someone quoted later.

Okay. I opt out.

Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

This isnt a free service, and 5$ is only the deposit. The full fee is charged when you get a response. And then if you want phone support or remote support, those are additional fees on top of the initial fee, as they are options and not mandatory. Now with that being said, our service is guaranteed, meaning that If I cant assist you with the problems then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Would you like to continue under those conditions, or do you want me to send you the refund link now?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)