Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Good looking lady, I have all of them, but most; ly I use a…

Customer Question
Hi Good looking young...

Hi Good looking young lady

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have all of them, but most; ly I use a private GoDaddy email

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

KKKKL

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

LONG STORY, THE SHORT OF IT I was dunb enough to pay 4;00 dolars To what I BELIEVED IS hp I HAD A LITTLE ISSUE AND CALLED THE COMPANY. they told me my ID IS CORRUPT ANS I will be loosing a;l my banking info I said No for the 4600 they DEMANDED AND I can't usE THE LAPTOP. hP ASKED for my serial number, but I can't find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

HAPPY

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Okay, please tell me the exact issue now at your computer?

is this your email address issue or an issue with your computer itself?