Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to retrieve my gmail email password but cant remember…

Customer Question
I need to retrieve...

I need to retrieve my gmail email password ***** cant remember any of the options it has to answer and the recovery gmail I no longer have access to and I need to get into my gmail account asap to be able to transfer my important data from my stolen phone.....Please help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes the stolen device

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't believe so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it is very important that i get this connected tonite.....the person that had that information was killed in a car wreck

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> cant remember any of the options it has to answer and the recovery gmail I no longer have access

If you can't provide required information, how could Google or someone else believe you are the real owner of your account?

What's the info you know that proof your ownership?

is that your answer....yes i know the email address......i have all the phones information is there anyway that you can help me get all my info from it transferred to my new device
i don't have that kind of money right now
is that all you have to say
are you freaking kidding that i paid $5.00 for that

Do you mean you still have access to the phone number on file with your Gmail account?

BTW, if this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.
that is ridiculous that i would be charged more to have somebody else not give me any helpful information thanks but no thanks