Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e mail is correct and password also but I can never go…

My e mail is...

My e mail is correct and password ***** but I can never go any further

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Facebook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just cant go any further than e mail password ***** wrong

3/14/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please clarify what your actual issue is: email access or FaceBook logon?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
when I want to purchase and use paypal the same comes up when I put the password ***** with my e mail, comes up not correct so I can never purchase anything with pay pal at any time this will be the last effort

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

windows 10

Please click HERE from your Windows 10 computer to start a remote session with me. Thanks.

All done. Paypal password ***** successfully reset via remote session.