Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For got pass word, gmail, web browser, tried several pass…

For got pass word ...

For got pass word

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried several pass words i had b 4

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

3/14/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please try to reset your gmail account password ***** given under:

Click the link:

http://gmail.com

Click "forgot your password"

OR directly click the link: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

And follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist