Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

2 I phones l am locked out of my Apple ID password? User…

Customer Question
2 I phones l am...
2 I phones l am locked out of my Apple ID password? User name different too. Spent 50$ no help yet.iPhone no#(###) ###-####***@******.***
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I guess you no longer have access to the given Yahoo mailbox, otherwise you would not ask for help here?

No I access there. But I am disabled from Apple

Disabled to login for changing security settings only?

Any iOS device of you already signed in using the Apple ID still works? For example, receive FaceTime call on the given Apple ID?

correct

After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

If you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID. And if you have a recovery key, you can use it to help you regain access to your account.

Yeah no luck just says I’m locked out

Please be patient. Just wait.

One hint for you. Never keep attempting to reset password ***** change security settings repeatedly or aggressively. It will just make sense worse. Just do it once, if failed then stop, carefully think about what's wrong about it. However this is a very common mistake that people make.

Please do NOT ask one more question for the SAME issue. It doesn't make sense and you will be charged again.

K but don't keep charging if you can't fix a minor problem. I've spent hours on this now

I understand your urgent feeling, but as I said, no more you can do for ow. just wait for at least 24 hours, it will be unlocked automatically.

Please do not do any try in the meantime.

It says 5 days when it pops up trying to get in. Thsnks
But ok I will leave it alone for 24 hours.

> It says 5 days when it pops up trying to get in. Thsnks

What is it? What does the popup look like? Do you have a screenshot for me to review? Thanks.

No no pop up, but after entering a code they give you it says it will be ready in 5 maybe 4 days now
I can try my apple password ***** and send you a screen shot

Okay. I need to see the screenshot before concluding anything. Language and description can't be accurate.

I am asking for a full refund which was around 85 dollars through pay pal. My name is ***** ***** email***@******.***. It said it was saying for security teasons, on my iphone, I had been disabled for 7 days security check. You guys said you would help get my Apple account up and going. After 3 days a numerous service reps, also using public computers and hours of my time, you guys finally tell me I would have to wait the remainder of days until Apple let me open it again. Now it’s less than 3 days and waiting. You guys helped me get nothing fixed and cost me money and loads of time for absolutely no results at all. Finally you tell me then will have to wait the remainder of days like Apple had originally told me. I sent three payments I believe through pay pal. I am asking for s return an a stop of money or funds coming out. PayPal account Kyle Garrett***@******.***. Thanks
I still did the original thing and eait the full 7 days you guys told me I would have to after no luck on your end. I would like a refund please

> I still did the original thing and eait the full 7 days you guys told me

Please tell the fact that if you did attempt to reset the account during the given waiting period? If yes, that's the reason because you basically cause yourself to wait even longer.