Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not able to open outlook at all. About 5 minutes ago.

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to open outlook at all

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

About 5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No, nothing has changed re software or operating system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I just dont understand why. this has not happened before

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Is this Microsoft outlook the email application or Outlook.com the email service?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.