Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I manager Friends of Montevideo group. I posted tonight and…

Customer Question
I manager Friends of...

I manager Friends of Montevideo group. I posted tonight and noticed a change of menu under the down arrow on the right side of the screen. It used to have an option for groups that I would click and my next option was groups, I would then select Friends of Montevideo and the group page would open. Now the options are create new group and the entire menu has changed. I want the menu to go back to what is was. What do I need to do? I am listed as group administrator but nothing shows under groups I managed. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Xfinity /Comcast my address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your XFinity router?

Hold on

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Net gear N600 Netgear N600. Nothing I don't know what to do. That's why I contacted you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Change in Facebook happened this evening. It was working correctly one moment then not without any known changes only a FB posting.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I posted tonight and noticed a change of menu under the down arrow on the right side of the screen.

Can you please upload a screenshot giving the details regarding what you are referring to? Thanks.

Don't know how

Please see below site to know how. Thanks

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/