Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

You have my information combined with someone elses account.

Customer Question
You have my information...

You have my information combined with someone elses account. My name and their user name I just registered and already facing problems. NOT happy!!!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Re registering, contacting support.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to sign in I get my user name not recognized and shows me someone from Chicago,I am in WA state.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

sorry, thought I was dealing with Quibids. Do not want your services thank you.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Reached you by mistake sorry