Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I HAVE LOST MY PHONE, I DONT KNOW MY GMAIL PASSWORD. I WENT…

I HAVE LOST MY...

I HAVE LOST MY PHONE, I DONT KNOW MY GMAIL PASSWORD. I WENT THROUGH THE VERIFICATION AND THEY SAID THEY WILL BET BACK TO ME IN 3 TO 5 DAYS. UNFORTUNATELY MY PHONE WILL BE DEAD BY THEN. CAN YOU HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

NO I CAN'T GET INTO MY GMAIL ACCOUNT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MY PASSWORD.. iS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

WE HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THAT AND THEY SAY THEY WILL GET BACK TO ME IN 3 TO 5 DAYS.dO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR THEM. I NEED TO SIGN INTO MY GMAIL IN ORDER TO SING INTO FIND MY DEVICE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

THE PHONE WILL DIE SOON IF IT HASN'T ALREADY.

3/14/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> UNFORTUNATELY MY PHONE WILL BE DEAD BY THEN

Can you please clarify what this means? What do you mean by "dead"?

THE BATTERY WILL HAVE RUN OUT OF POWER.
IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN PING THE PHONE TO SEE WHERE IT IS LOCATED
i KNOW IT WAS LAST USED AT 12:40 PM TODAY

That makes sense now. What's the Gmail address in question? Please advise and i will review its situation for you. Thanks.

I DONT THINK I WANT TO REMOTE ASSISTANCE. I JUST NEED TO SEE WHERE IT WAS LAST USED

Please ignore that annoying message asking for remote assistance It was not from me.

OK

Okay, the remaining conversation should be over phone as it is related your personal info and tricks to get back your account.

Can I offer you a phone call at $19 USD to clarify details and tell what to do now? Thanks.

THIS IS a trial account I don't want to pay more then after I just started
are you sure you can help us out

Yes, that's why offer you phone call.

I don't mine giving you personal info

I mind, to tell the pubic what to do.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
you are not telling me what to do, I am offering
please use(###) ###-####
my phone that is lost is(###) ###-#### you can reach me by phone now at(###) ###-####
my other email was***@******.***

Just tested, you need other two email addresses to recover your Yahoo mailbox. Do you have access to them?

s************@******.***

J*********@******.***