Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I wrongly forwarded a meeting invite instead of declining it…

Customer Question
I wrongly forwarded a...

I wrongly forwarded a meeting invite instead of declining it in outlook 2013 now it looks like this

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to cancel the invite but that option is not available

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, this is all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> instead of declining it in outlook 2013 now it looks like this

Do you mean you have upload a screenshot showing how the meeting invite looks like now?

However, you can change the meeting arrangement later though it has been accepted.

How to cancel a meeting invite in Outlook 2013. I did not find cancel option or recall option

See HERE for an official instruction. Try that first and let me know how it goes. Thanks.