Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a yahoo account and know my password but have trouble…

Customer Question
I have a yahoo...

I have a yahoo account and know my password ***** have trouble signing into my yahoo account I need to verify the authorization by phone but no longer have the phone or the same company and have since then received a new number and cannot verify due to the old number which has not been changed and can not change it at this moment

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is your previous phone number still a valid number? Or in other words, is there one still using it?

there is someone else using my number

That's a good sign!

Please try using below service to locate the phone number and the owner info (if updated).

https://www.whitepages.com/reverse-phone

Then try your best social skill to speak with the person and ask the person for help.

DO NOT tell the person your Yahoo email address if you haven't fully trust the person. It might be a challenge as the number's current own may also need to find a way to know that you can be trusted. Be polite, be nice and be positive.