Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email has frozen. Gmail. Phone. I have tried to go to bin…

Customer Question
My email has frozen ...

My email has frozen

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to go to bin to delete but no buttons are working it started when I tried to open a pdf invoice from a reputable company

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank uou

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 5 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which iPhone model is it?