Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My old facebook which i think has been deactivated. i cant…

My old facebook which...

My old facebook which i think has been deactivated. i cant get back into. it has all my friends list post and pictures. i used my old account for my bussiness. I really need it back. My old phone broke so i had to get another one and the number was changed for threes day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

My girlfriend put a new one up today but i will lose everything if i start over. So im really needing the old one back. I would appreciate anything you could do to help me You can still see my old account just cant get post or cant post mysel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats all. Thank you

3/14/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your facebook. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Can you confirm your facebook was not deleted? Does the old profile still show up for people?

Do you still have access to the email you signed up with?

You can confirm if it is active by putting in your email/phone number here to start:

https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Its okay i understand. I need this in a bad way. Like i said i used it for my business.

Are you on a windows computer or a mac computer and i will send you directions to connect.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It’s been two other Facebook under my name.. Yes I can still see my old account so can other people

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have no idea its a samsung chrome

To start the connection, please click this link.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cc493e74-cffa-4091-94c9-d076cced92e0

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is allowing me to agree but do not see where it says to run it or to allow it to.

If you get stuck once you switch to the computer, let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can u call back

ok

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician