Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my e mail and the click [the little window in…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my e mail and the click [the little window in the lower left doesn't work] The one that gives me a list to choose from

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

It is not lost. I don't have an email.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Outlook.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?

I haven't deleted anything. I cannot get on my email.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> [the little window in the lower left doesn't work]

Are you using Windows? If you are not sure, please click HERE to see your OS and let me know it. Thanks.