Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

About a mont ago my account wanted me to put in my password…

Customer Question
About a mont ago...

About a mont ago my account wanted me to put in my password ***** I forgot it then I tried to reset it but they lost my number and they keep wanting to send me a key to an old email address that has been corrupted years ago I cannot reset it I’m so frustrated

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I tried that but it keeps saying no such number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really , I even called Verizon to help but they could not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/14/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> About a mont ago my account wanted me to put in my password

Once which device? Please clarify. Thanks.