Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Was signing out of e mail, hit "sign out" and my e mail

Was signing out of...

Was signing out of e mail, hit "sign out" and my e mail address disappeared. I have tries to fix it on like with negative results. HELP !

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop. I click on tool bar , e mail and it comes up. Hit ID then passpwrd and it comes up. I saved ID and Password ***** I don't have to remember it. Is that what you mean ?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, jus want my e mail back. :(

3/13/2018
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

no, do not connect and do it remotely. I am older and it freaks me out.

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Thank you, you are very patient. Lets see if we can fix it another way before doing it remotely.

Could you please open any browser like google chrome,internet explorer and in the search bar type yahoo.com or you can directly click on this link https://in.yahoo.com/?p=us and then at the top right corner you will be able to see sign in just click on that and give your email address and then password ***** see if you are able to access your Yahoo email account.Please let me know.

I gave my # earlier
Disregard any prior conversation.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

EMAIL IS NOW WORKING

That's really great thanks for your time and patience i really appreciate it.

Thank you, ***** have any more problems I'll call. :)

Sure, you can reach us if you face any technical issue thank you.

She was very helpful. I am older and very computer illiterate. Was glad to have had her. Thank you

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!

Aparna Indresh