Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not log in. Will not except email address or my

Customer Question
I can not log...

I can not log in. Will not except email address or my password. I have tried for days I made a purcahes and want to check it. I know this is the right info.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It's not my PC it's a loginimg in problem.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone and PC I placed my order by phone and set up my information.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. I just checked off for it to remember my info. I know next to nothing about this stuff. It wouldn't even let me reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It states that my email does not match my password ***** that my password ***** *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email address in question?

Can you please upload a screenshot showing what specific interface blocking you from logging on the PC? Thanks.

I don't know what you mean. I have limited knowledge of computers. I tried re-ordering and order3ed before signing in and it went through. I tried logging in again to see if it went through and could not. I was sent an email telling me it went through and has been delivered. I hope the old order does not go through too.

> I tried re-ordering and order3ed before signing in and it went through.

Are you referring to shopping website such as eBay or Amazon?

No. Wal-Mart.

Sorry for replying late. I was offline after replying your message.

The first thing to try is to clear everything of your browser, including cookies and close all browser windows.

Then start the browser and try again.

Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.