Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have changed my phone number also forget my password my…

I have changed my phone...
I have changed my phone number also forget my password ***** Email address is***@******.***. My old phone no is***********and my new no is***********. Am unable to receive code in order for me to activate my Account. I will be gland if can be of assistant to get the email back.
3/13/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello There! I'm JD your expert! You might be able recover your password ***** an alternate email address. Did you try that?

but I don't have access to mail also.

I'm sorry then you are out of luck. YOu need the alternate email of the phone number to recover the account

Ok thanks

Please give me a positive rating! Thanks!

Jeevan DSouza