Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two email accounts in Outlook- but can only see

Hi - I...

Hi - I have two email accounts in Outlook- but can only see messages from one of them- how to fix?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through safari on my MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Self help- but failed. I see both accounts are active in the accounts panel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working fine with each account or both accounts selectable to view messages

3/13/2018
Fran
Fran, IT

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Fran
Fran, IT

let me get the link for the remote session you requested

click on this link https://techfran.screenconnect.com/ atat the join page enter 43269 and press arrow to start remote session

we are working on it. trying we are recreating the problem on my side. be back shortley

David did you get the problem resolved?

Microsoft tech support sent me a tool to fix, and issue is resolved. What is your fee in this situation? Thank you for trying.

Must of been the Microsoft fix it tool? You can contact support and ask for a refund. Thanks