Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My new email address was changed when I was on landline with…

My new email address...

My new email address was changed when I was on landline with Tom at google. I have accessed the new email address and password ***** my laptop But the issue is now with my Iphone 4

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Cannot Get MAIL imap.gmail.com is not responding Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail settings

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to go back to the original email address and password

3/13/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Do you mean your Gmail messages can be access from desktop but not on iPhone 4? How do you access emails on the desktop? Please give details. Thanks.
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I don't need to puty password ***** I on laptop at my house
I4 phone which I am using Same message
Cannot access mail

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

Sent you an email did you get it?You can call me (###) ###-####

I can't call you now. Can I call you in 30 mins?

My laptop is available for corresponding with you
Have u received emails from me?
Message part works
Emails not yet

No, I have to post message here. You can't send email back to me. The emails you received were not allowed to reply.

Your messages are coming through
Please EMAIL me The emails are not happening only the messages are working
The emails when working appear on both the I-4 phone & my laptop

I am in another call. Will call you to assist in 20 mins. Thanks.

My laptop is windows

Okay. Call in 5 mins.

Email sent. Received on your Windows computer?

Email address was not correct. Please provide correct email address in the Contact Info. Thanks.

Hello, are you here?

The link was sent to the given email address. Please check. Thanks.

Are you still there? I am wondering if my battery can last that long when you actually connect... :)