Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email password has been changed by someone besides me and…

My email password *****...

My email password ***** been changed by someone besides me and I can't get into my account. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know but my cell phone is(###) ###-#### I don't know if there is a security question. Do you have access to the question. If so I will answer it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

3/13/2018
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?

Aparna Indresh
gmail
will

I could see that you have requested for secure remote assistance before we proceed further may I know the operating system of your computer is it windows or mac?

mac
can this be set so no one else but me can change my password?
my son is IT and took over my computer and changed my password.

May I have your gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

May I know the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?

mcleod4ever

To get a verification code, first confirm the recovery email address you added to your account don•••••••••••@yahoo.com

That was set up many years ago and I have no idea what the password ***** that is.

May I know When did you create this Google Account?

That too was quite a few years ago. I believe it was before 2010.

May I know the month?

I take that back. It had to be around the 2011 or later. It has my husbands name in it and we married in 2012

May I know the month in which you have created it?

I have no idea which month. Is there something you can do to help me?

I am sorry but without having access to recovery email and answer to security questions it is not possible to reset the password.

November, is that the month?

May I know if you have any other email account which you can access now?

No, I don't. Can you ask me any other question that I can answer?

I am sorry but there is no other question.

Since you could not help me, am I getting charged?

I have tried all the possible ways to reset your Gmail password ***** without having access to recovery email and answers to security questions it is not possible to reset the password ***** your gmail account as your issue is not resolved you can get the refund i will direct you to the justanswer customer support.You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check regarding the refund.