Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My new home does not show up on Google Maps. It's in a new…

My new home does...

My new home does not show up on Google Maps. It's in a new subdivision. The address is 211 Highland Lane, Burns, TN 37029. I'd like it added to Google Maps for me and others to find us.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Google Pixel phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Correct addresses on Google Maps, but it leaves off the 211.

How long does it take to fix my issue?
3/13/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I have added your address on google maps. Please give me a 5-star rating!

Jeevan DSouza
I will do that. But I don't need the monthly service. Can you go ahead and cancel that now that you have fixed my issue?

What is your name?

Robert N. Farrar

Here is some information on canceling your membership:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/143