Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have a new computer, and i'm trying to get my e-mail back.

Customer Question
Have a new computer...

Have a new computer, and i'm trying to get my e-mail back

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It was Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I'm not sure what you mean

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just entering my e-mail

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access your Yahoo account are you getting any error message?

I think it is they just can't find
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know how do you access your Yahoo account?

I can't afford another 39.00 dollars way didn't they tell me that at the begining?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Did I just throw away $5.00
are we done?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know if you wish to continue via chat?