Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All my emails are going to my cell phone and not to the

Customer Question
All my emails are...

All my emails are going to my cell phone and not to the computer and I do not have a choice to delete them on my phone. there might be 3 or 4 come on the computer but there is 122 on the phone now since Sunday This is also including the spam.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I always get the mail on the lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I needed to change my email pas word Sunday and I went to the gear and followed their directions but for some reason this has happen--I have gone to the gear a couple times to see if I can figure it out but havent been able to.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing--thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Try to login to your gmail account on your laptop using your old password. If this works, give me a 5-star rating

how do I go to the email and have an option to do that it will automatically go to the gmail now what is the charge if you do it
I financially can not afford this at this time.. I live solely on social security
I can get my son in law to help me some time.
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 6 months ago

okay!

Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 6 months ago

Go to gmail.com

I get a message that there is no url like that--I tried it 2 times
i need to go to gmail.com
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 6 months ago

click here:

www.gmail.com