Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I obtain my email when have 4 email accounts.

Customer Question
How do I obtain...

How do I obtain my email when have 4 email accounts

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went on microsoft,com showed outlook and then it brought up the email account I didn't want without giving me an opportunity to put in the email account I needed.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Are you trying to add 4 email accounts in your Outlook? or are you trying to do something else?

Something else

Can you be more specific what you are trying to accomplish?

I want to get my email when I go on msn.com and outlook comes up and does give me a chance to type in the email account before goes right to a prior email account Iwas before.

then you need to log off first from the account and login to the one you need.

On MSN website click on welcome button and then click on Sign out

instructions are here : https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-do-i-sign-out-of-msn-completely

Does not allow me type the Email account I need

i sent answer in previous message

I was not able go on msn welcome page in order to log out. Answer incomplete. Please return my 5 dollars.

what is wrong with MSN page that you couldn't log out?

How about I do a remote session to your PC and look into it for you? I will send a low priced offer for remote connection.

No

what is wrong with MSN page that you couldn't log out? did you get an error?

I provided you link with steps, any problems with steps in the link?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.