Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't download my attachments from yahoo mail on google…

Customer Question
I can't download my...

I can't download my attachments from yahoo mail on google chrome since i moved and set my computer back up. it will let me download 1 or 2 then it just stops. it gives me message waiting for dl mail yahoo.....

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Im on my desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have deleted chrome and reinstalled and thats been about it because i'm not sure what else to do. I checked my printers and the one i use is there and checked as my default

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/13/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

10

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen
If we are unable to resolve the issue, you get 100% money back.

pc

i would rather you walk me thru it

ok, I will opt out and another expert will assist in chat

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> it gives me message waiting for dl mail yahoo
If you don't perfer remote connect, then a screenshot is a must for situation review. Please. Thanks.
i can't screen shot it fast enough for you to see the message at the bottom of the screen when I try to download. it appears in the bottom left where the updates from the internet come up. such as...waiting for website or waiting for comet-yahoo. The message flashes for a split second and is gone.

> The message flashes for a split second and is gone

Do you mean you never see that message again, or just hard to capture the screenshot as it flashes too fast?

It flashes to fast. I can download 2 or 3 attachments and then I when I try to do the 3rd or 4th it flashes waiting for dl-mail.yahoo for a split second then it says waiting for yahoo and it never downloads again unless I close out my browser and reopen it and then I can download 2 or 3 and it starts over

> dl-mail.yahoo

Are you actually referring to dl-mail.ymail.com?

Anyway, if it happens always like that (attachment downloading can't be done in one session), it is necessary to trouble the issue in a remote assistance session. Can you please request it from your side? Thanks.